Library of Congress catalogued English biographies of Srimanta Sankaradeva

Library of Congress catalogued my two English biographies of Srimanta Sankaradeva published in 1995 and 2005 respectively. Both titles were published by Bani Mandir, Guwahati, Assam. I don't know when and how these cataloguing were done or when Library of Congress procured these books. I got the LOC catalogue number in different links and then checked LOC website and found these details. I have shared it here so that US based friends can consult the books in LOC. I have seen these books procured and catalogued by the libraries of Universities of Boston, Chicago, Heidelberg, Toronto etc. The cover of the two books are given below. Both are now out of print.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Felicitation

National seminar on Srimanta Sankaradeva's Contributions held in Madhupur Than, West Bengal

Madhavadeva